Probate Home Selling in Orange County California
During the loss of a loved one the emotions themselves can seem overwhelming. If and when the time comes to sell the family home you will need to make sure all the estate planning and home selling details are taken care of. Probate and estate planning can be complicated and deal with much sensitive information for the family involved. As your Probate Specialist , it is my job and heart to help look after your home sale.
If you’re an Executor or Administrator you have a role with added responsibilities that come with this burden. You may feel overwhelmed at times and need someone to help you sort through all the details.
California Probate laws vary from other State so you will need to trust your Estate Sale to someone that is up to date with all the latest rules and laws. As well as having an attorney you can trust and who will consider what is best for you and your beneficiaries, it also makes sense to have a Realtor that is proficient in Probate and knows how to best handle your family’s estate. Make sure you have the protection you need and your family deserves.
I work with the attorneys in charge of the Estate and together we work up a plan to sell the home, divide any assets and assist the trustees however necessary. By resolving any existing claims on a home, dispersing the property and selling the land and any improvements for the best possible price, I can make the entire process as smooth as possible. This is not a time in your life where you need added frustrations or unnecessary stress. Using an Orange County probate Realtor can offer that peace of mind when it comes time to sell a family home.
Once you are commited I help you provide resources and information you need to speed up the process
In addition to Listing and Marketing your home I can arrange the following at resonable cost:
1. Being Local in Orange County I can help you streamline the entire process from removal of abandoned cars, and selling of furniture to monthly gardening and pool services if necessary.
2. BPO – I will conduct a detailed Broker Price Opinion. This is a valuable tool for negotiating with the Probate Referee.
3. Secure Your Property – I can help secure the property with combination locks and re-key the doors and secure the premises.
4. Utilities – I can provide you needful information to take care of the utilities
5. Bids – I perform an initial walk with you and contact a detailed repair list with the help of local contractors and obtain bids from approved contractors on all repairs
6. Supervision – Once repairs are underway I will oversee and insure that all work is completed.
7. Inspections – I will do a final walk through and inspect the property – on a regular basis if you wish.
8. Marketing Plan – I vow to market the property with every available tool and online resource necessary.
9. Negotiate – I always professionally negotiate all offers and make sure you are kept informed along the way.
10. Escrows – I follow through on each escrow until closing
When the time comes to deal with a family estate, trust the details to a professional Probate Realtor in Orange County. As an Probate Realtor it is my job to make sure you are well taken care of and informed about every step of the home selling process. Let me show you how to get started on your journey. Start your Property Search here to see what is being sold at what price and contact me anytime for a Comparative Market Analysis of your property at Deepak@HousesinSoCal.com or call 949-748-9834 and we will get you put on the right track to get your home sold at the best price in a timely manner.